1. Product selection points
1) The main control parameters of the solenoid valve are diameter, design nominal pressure, medium temperature range, and interface size.
2) The solenoid valve is used to open and close the valve with an electromagnet. It is usually used in two-position control with a diameter of less than 40mm. It is especially used to connect, cut off or switch the gas and liquid circuits.
3) The sealing performance of the valve is one of the main indicators for evaluating the quality of the valve. The sealing performance of the valve mainly includes two aspects, namely internal leakage and external leakage. The internal leakage refers to the degree of sealing between the valve seat and the closing member against the medium. The external leakage refers to the leakage of the valve stem packing part, the leakage of the middle mouth gasket part and the leakage of the valve body due to casting defects. Leakage is not allowed.
4) The main advantages of solenoid valves are small size, reliable operation, convenient maintenance, and low price. When selecting, you need to pay attention to select the normally open or normally closed type according to the process requirements.
2. Points for construction and installation
1) The installation position and height of the valve must meet the design requirements of the port direction, and the connection should be firm and tight.
2) The appearance of the valve must be inspected before installation. The nameplate of the valve should comply with the current national standard GB12220 "General Valve Mark".
China solenoid valve product industry standard "Solenoid valve for industrial process control system (JB / T7352-2010)"
GB / T13927-92 "Common valve pressure test"
JB / T8528-1997 "Technical conditions for ordinary valve electric devices"
GB12220-89 "General Valve Mark"
GB50243-2002 "Code for Construction Quality Acceptance of Ventilation and Air Conditioning Engineering"
GB50242-2002 "Code for Construction Quality Acceptance of Building Water Supply and Drainage and Heating Engineering"